Friday, May 17, 2013

Picture Friday: Rub-a-dub-dub

Josh and I gave Noelle a bath together on Monday night - normally it is a Mama job, but we welcomed Daddy into the process. He contributed by taking amazing pictures as any video-minded dad would :)

She loves playing in the tub, but she also will stand up and let me know when she is done. One of the funniest parts is after the bath when I wrap her up in the towel. I quickly dry her off here and there while she sits on the closed toilet seat, and you can tell she is waiting for it. She is waiting and waiting for me to pick her up, spin her around, and look into the mirror. It's hysterical, and she loves it.  She is far too easy to please!


Lovin' the water


Look at all that hair!!

Life is better with 2 wash cloths

Who needs bath toys when you have these two pretties?


That tongue is almost as expressive as her eyes!

Almost ready to get out!

This is my favorite part!!!

Mama, the anticipation is killing me!

There I am!!!

Look! It's me!!

Yay!! Thanks for coming to my bath time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment