Thursday, January 17, 2013

And so it begins...

I have attempted blogs in the past. Either I never got them published or I published something but never shared anything about it.  The truth is, I have been torn about having a blog at all.

On one side, it appeals to me. I like a forum to be able to share my thoughts and be creative from time to time. I've spent so many years writing in school, and its a creative outlet that is enjoyable to me at times.

On the other side, who on earth would want to read anything I have to say? I mean, I'm fun to talk to for sure, but do I really have any original thoughts that anyone would even care to read? Or even when it comes to life updates, do I have anything overly exciting to share that anyone other than my immediate family and friends would enjoy an update on?

Well, it's a new year and I decided now is as good a time as any!

I've got this dreamy little girl in my care - and at the very least, I know far away family and friends would love to ooh and ahh over little details about her development and the fun things that happen in ordinary day to day life. I may not be good at posting those things on facebook and twitter all the time, but I think I could blog about it. Plus, my mom refuses to be on facebook, but I think she would read my blog :)

And on top of that - I would have documentation of this little girl along the way. Bonus! Much easier than keeping up with her baby book in my humble opinion.

So there will be lots of fun Noelle updates (sorry, you missed out on the first 7.5 months of her life...quick summary: it was awesome and she is incredible!)  But there will be also other musings and the like that come up at random. Don't expect a ton of posts people...I have a full life and this blog will not be a priority. It will be a fun, creative outlet...I am realizing more and more how much that can fuel me and even help me process life as a daughter, wife, mother, and friend.

So enjoy the story as it progresses!

No comments:

Post a Comment