Sunday, January 27, 2013

8 Month Update!

The munchkin is 8 months old today!

Here are some fun facts about this continual bundle of joy:

Favorite Food: I still believe it is Mama's milk...but this past month she has started enjoying food more. She seems to enjoy pears & sweet potatoes more than other things.

Favorite Toy: It's a toss up between trash (wrappers & paper) and Tupperware I think


New Tricks: This past month she has learned mimicking (she would laugh/cough with me at times and also do this funny panting thing my Mom taught her) and also peek-a-boo.  She is hilarious at it... my favorite has been waving though. I love that she will wave to people on TV!!

Milestones: Noelle has yet to crawl, but she really wants to. She can do all the movements but she can't seem to coordinate them all together. However, she loves to walk! Hold her hands and she will do the rest. She also enjoys standing up by herself while holding onto something. She needs a little help getting up, but loves it once she is up.

Surprises: Still no teeth! I can see where those little buds are, and my guess is her bottom left tooth will be the first, but their arrival is still not imminent.

Noises: Month 7 was full of "dadadadada..." and this month she hasn't used a dominant sound. Probably more "bababa" but still no "mmmm" sounds. Dang. And by far her most common sentiment is still "geeeee".

I'm looking forward to month 9!! Noelle continues to get more fun as the days go by, and before I know it she will be a full on toddler and not my little baby.







No comments:

Post a Comment