Friday, July 19, 2013

Picture Friday...A hot week in pictures!

I'm not sure how much longer "Picture Friday" will exist. I'm still finding my rhythm with my new life schedule and I'm not ready to commit on weekly photo sessions at the moment. However, I am always posting a few photos here and there on instagram and facebook, so be sure to check there if you find you have the shakes from Noelle withdrawals :)

That being said - here's to another picture friday. Just a few fun shots from our week!


That drool sheen means it has been another teething week. Working on another top tooth!


Ready for church on Sunday

Cute exhaustion after church on Sunday. Thanks KidsQuest!!

Clean and happy

I couldn't resist.

Noelle loves her wimbledon towel that Grandpa got her last year!

She loves it almost as much as she loves watching herself in the camera!

1 comment:

  1. I'm loving your hair in the chuch pic, so sunkissed and cute! I might've giggled out loud when I saw those little cheeks, what a sweet girl!

    ReplyDelete