Friday, March 15, 2013

Picture Friday: Dinner With Noelle

Here's a glimpse into dinner on nights with Mama...

Dinner is becoming one of my favorite parts of the day. I love watching this little girl try new things and enjoy them. She eats and likes just about everything (and I am praying she keeps this trait!!)

She is even learning to self feed, which means she gets annoyed with me if I am feeding her too slowly.   Josh and I are thoroughly amused by how she chews. My sister even noticed how she seems very concentrated while eating.  It's like she is analyzing each morsel of her meal. I hope you all enjoy & happy Friday!!

Yummy! Pork...the other white meat :)
Oh Mama you did such a good job, nice and juicy!

Chewing with no molars is fun!
Mmmm...more??
Seriously...LOVE chewing!

Nothing better than adding some applesauce to go with the pork! 

We laugh alot while we eat...
Look everyone - you can see my tooth has gotten taller!

That was a successful meal. Thanks for joining us!!

1 comment: