Wednesday, March 27, 2013

10 Month Update!


I cannot believe she is 10 months old!  I think at this point you can say with 100% certainty that she has spent more time on the outside of the womb than on the inside, b/c technically a woman is pregnant for 10 months, though you don't know it for the first few weeks.  She only gets cuter and more fun as the days go by. Josh and I routinely are in a state of awe that we get to be her parents. She is the bees knees, the cat's meow, and the greatest thing since sliced bread!!

Favorite Food: MEAT...pork, beef, chicken - she loves it! And very recently she gets giddy when a banana is nearby :)

Favorite Toy: Any electronic apple device.  She goes into her room and makes a beeline for the ipod touch we have sitting in a speaker device. If she sees my phone she wants it immediately. If she sees my computer she is compelled to touch it. She is her father's daughter.


New Tricks: Clicking her tongue. She started doing this mid-month, and it is hilarious. It is so funny to hear her crawling around just clicking her tongue away :)

Milestones: Standing on her own!  She will get herself up and let go and just stand there for about 10-20 seconds...then she will gently sit herself down. I can't wait to see this little booger take off walking!!

Surprises: It took the 2nd tooth almost a month to arrive! I thought for sure she wasn't even going to get it this month, but then YESTERDAY I saw it had broken through. She is one of those odd children that her first set of teeth did not come in at the same time. They decided to book end this month - one on the first day and one on the last day!

Noises: She added "ttthhhh" to her vocabulary at the beginning of the month. To which I replied, "Really? You are going to go with 'ttthhh' over 'mmmm'?" And YESTERDAY...just when I thought it was going to be another month before the "mmm" sound arrived - she caught me by surprise! I was putting away some laundry and she was following me down the hall crawling and I heard "mamamamamama"!!!! I jumped up and down with delight - FINALLY! She continued to babble it on and off for the rest of the day. So cute :)

Look at this amazing 10 month old:





No comments:

Post a Comment