Friday, April 19, 2013

Picture Friday: Tulips in Bloom!

It's been a super busy week - but we had help! With the Uprising happening (and holy cow was it AMAZING...more about that later) I planned ahead - and in January I asked Grandma to come help.

This is what Grandma's are for in my opinion! Helping in busy seasons, and spoiling...lots of spoiling.

Anyway, it was a warm day on Sunday, and she was wearing her new tulip outfit. While we were waiting for Grandma's arrival we took advantage of the tulips being in bloom.

We had fun and she is LOVING every minute of being outside these days. There is just so much fun stuff to explore :)


What a pretty quilt I get to sit on...

It is just so FUN outside!

What are these?

They look fun and so very pretty...

oooo....tulips

PURE J-O-Y

Yay, Grandma is here! Can I go back to touch the tulips though?

Thinking about smiling...

There we go! Happy Friday everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment