Sunday, September 28, 2014

Where are you Moon?

A few months ago, Josh taught Noelle where the moon was in the sky. She would love it when she saw it in the daytime, and was always so excited to point it out.

Since it has been getting darker earlier these days, she has started looking for it at night as well. I don't know why she is so obsessed at finding the moon, but she is...and it is totally endearing. I kind of get it - the moon is really cool and I have always been fascinated with the stars.  She is just taking it to another level though.

I wanted to distract her one night earlier this month when we were leaving a restaurant and she didn't want to go. So I told her maybe we will see the moon! Well, the moon was late in rising that night. And let me tell you, Noelle was pretty upset about it. She was literally weeping because she couldn't find the moon. She cried all the way home for it, poor thing.

And now every time it is dark out side and she is awake she is on a mission to find that moon. If you were not aware, we recently had a new moon, so there was much disappointment that she couldn't find it. Sometimes I can convince her it is behind clouds, but she wasn't having it.

Then last night we got our sliver of moon back, and Noelle saw it as we left church. The moon wasn't very high though, so it continually disappeared on the car ride home. I managed to catch her asking for the moon. I know I am driving. I know it is very very very wrong to film and drive, but she only does this in the car!!!!! I promise it was a very quiet road and no one was endangered from the making of this moon video.

Please enjoy her search for the moon :)


No comments:

Post a Comment