Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Some New Favorites...

So back on my old blog - ONE time I listed out some of my favorite things. I had no idea at the time, but apparently that is a "blog" thing to do.

So I thought I would share a few new favorites in case you needed to add value to your life!

In no particular order...

Clorox Foaming Bleach 
I know - it's just bleach. But my father in law changed my cleaning life with this product. We have an old bathroom (well, old tile in a bathroom). And even though our old tile is in beautiful shape, we battle the mildew in the grout. I did everything I could think of over the last 4 years to keep that tile as clean as possible. I just assumed it had to be re-grouted or something. I pretty much had given up. Then one visit Gary came and cleaned my bathroom to love on me...and he introduced me to Clorox Foaming Bleach. My life was changed. I couldn't have been more grateful for such a beautiful shower again restored to it's former glory! I've also found some other uses for it since I have a white kitchen sink now. It is a beautiful product. Because it is foamy it sits there long enough to do it's job. If you need nice clean tile, grab you some of this!


Maybelline the Falsies Mascara
Let me just say this, mascara is personal and what is great on one person will suck on another. If you have long eyelashes already, and you like a natural bristle mascara brush (not a plastic one) then this mascara will be so wonderful for you! I LOVE it - and it stays on for me all day, no flaking or yuckiness. I have tried some higher-end mascaras, and they have not even come close to this drugstore miracle worker!

Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment
I got this as a splurge with my birthday money. I ended up with the coral color and pretty much I want to wear it every day. I am a huge chapstick fiend, but in my old age my lips are not as colorful as they used to be. In the olden days I could put on chapstick and it was all I needed to look put together after my makeup. Nowadays, not so much. I had been on the hunt for the perfect chapsticky feeling lip product that had beautiful color. This is it! Love it, and am now considering what color should be added to my collection next!

Not Your Mother's Sea Salt Spray
This is how I get my beachy waves. My hair is not naturally wavy - it is naturally not fully straight but not actually wavy/curly.  My sister recommended this product to me and I love it. It is affordable and it works! I can use it on damp hair, and I use it the next day after I have slept on my hair in braids to "refresh" it. Very affordable, and smells like coconut. Very yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment