Friday, September 12, 2014

Noelle - 28 months

I know I am rounding up because she won't be 28 months until the END of the month, but it's close enough in my book. I keep thinking each age is so much fun, and then she just gets more fun. I believe I might keep saying that until she is 13 and then all the poop hits the fan, right?

But seriously, 2 has been really really fun. Sleep is good, though with eating we have some pickiness it is still relatively simple, she has a longer attention span, plays well with others, and is downright hilarious. This kid picks up so many funny things from what people around her do and say (it's a good reminder that our children are SPONGES) and overall she is sheer delight to us and so many others.

Every day she is saying something new or doing something new. And she loves loves loves learning new things. We are in the potty training process and it hasn't been super simple, but I think we've fully committed her to this transition now. She's made progress and shown that she is capable and ready. But during the process I told her "great job!" and Now everything is "great job!" So cute.

CC and G were here last week and took some great photos of her that capture her sweet nature. Enjoy!!




The child is serious about her coloring.

No, Seriously. We color every. single. day. Multiple times a day.

Cheesing for the camera and looking FAR too old.

1 comment: