Friday, June 28, 2013

Picture Friday - Post Vacation & A Happy Birthday

Today is my mom's birthday - and there is no better way to say "Happy Birthday" to her than to put new pictures up on the blog. So have a very happy birthday mom - we love you and can't wait to see you again :)

Here are some of the best and brightest from vacation. There was a serious lack of any photos of anyone but her...but that isn't all that surprising!

First Beach Encounter: I'm not so sure about this beach thing...

True to form, she rejected the beach on the first visit.

Day 2: You know this isn't so bad...I got my shades and my grandma. Life is good.

Aunt Meagan and Uncle Jason were cheering me on to enjoy the beach - even though Uncle J is NOT a fan himself.

I discovered that sand was confusing but also very tasty.

And the beach makes your hair lots of fun!

And I just loved walking along the shore!

Grandpa let me swing in the waves - and that was a blast!

It is awfully bright though. Where did those sunglasses go?

I discovered that salt water was also quite tasty...especially for washing down the sand.

Then we tried the pool....her response was "ahhhhhhhhhhhh"! Literally.

But by far, Noelle's favorite place was the POOL!

LOOK AT THIS POOL BUNNY!!!!!!!!
Too cute for her own good.

Wanting to get in on the camera action.

goofing off with Grandpa on our last morning...

I'm ok with leaving the beach Mama - as long as we can go to another pool back home.

I agreed to more pool dates. Noelle applauded. :)

1 comment:

  1. I love all these beach pics, it looks like it was a great vacation! The green suit (and the baby in it) is adorable. And... happy birthday Grandma Judy!

    ReplyDelete