Sunday, January 29, 2017

Decisions

Life is full of decisions.

Some are easy. Some are hard. Some you don't even notice you are making them... then others you will never ever forget.

It's not a special number or a milestone marker. But each year feels more special, more treasured in my heart. 

It makes me stop and remember who I was, who I am, and who I hope to be. I pause and I am grateful for a God who pursues and loves us more than we can imagine. I am grateful for friends that are now far away but always close in heart that were brave enough to talk to be about Jesus and tell me how much He loved me.

So today marks the end of year 11 and the beginning of year 12. January 29th is the anniversary of the day I decided to follow Jesus. What a journey it has been. What an adventure is ahead!

But how can they call on him to save them unless they believe in him? And how can they believe in him if they have never heard about him? And how can they hear about him unless someone tells them? 15 And how will anyone go and tell them without being sent? That is why the Scriptures say, “How beautiful are the feet of messengers who bring good news!” - Romans 10:14-15 NLT



No comments:

Post a Comment