Monday, November 7, 2016

Almost One Month with LimeLight by Alcone

I just wanted to give a quick LimeLight update...

I'm about a week away from my first full month as a LimeLight Beauty Guide. Mostly I have had lots and lots of fun! I'll be honest - I really just wanted to try lots of the products and maybe start a hobby. Instead I have had more fun than I thought starting my little business and helping friends and family I love find products that they are enjoying as much as I have!

I have made connections with lots of really nice people that are inspiring, funny, and just great to know. I have been pushed out of my comfort zone to connect with acquaintances around me and initiate conversations with them - and not even about LimeLight. It's just like having this little hobby has given me the confidence to talk to people that I didn't know I needed. I've been spending so many of these last 5 months waiting for people to talk to the "new girl" - because shouldn't they? Isn't it the established people's job to draw in the new person? I think that way...but not everybody else does. So instead I've decided I want to connect with people and take the risks myself. I don't have much to lose but I have a lot to gain.

Starting this has also helped me re-connect with friends that are far away. It starts a conversation because they have a question about a product, but more heart warming to me is that we can more easily share our day to day lives in the process. Sometimes you just need a reason to start having a conversation!

I've found products I love to use, seen improvements with my skin, gotten to work with a legitimately really nice company, and gotten a boost of energy with a new hobby to pursue!

I don't know how far my business will go - but what I do know is that it is entirely up to me. No one is pushing me to do anything I don't want to do, but I have all the support that I could ever need from the LimeLight community. I can be a hard boss on myself or I can enjoy the ride and just have fun with it. And I'm telling you, I am picking FUN.

Best of all I got my first pay check today. It wasn't a huge amount since I'm just starting out, but it's nice to bring in a little bit after an 18 month hiatus of bringing in zero income!

If any random soul out on the interwebs is reading this and is thinking about joining LimeLight - just go for it. I really don't think you have much to lose. And if you have any questions feel free to contact me or any Beauty Guide in your area. There are lots of people who would love to talk to you.

Click here if you want to become a Beauty Guide or just read a little more about it.


No comments:

Post a Comment